Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should i continue 2 be her friend?

Last night she pushed me off my bed, took my blankets, and turned off the tv which i was watching, so my bro took me to my sisters house 2 sleep. I sent her a 3 page e-mail saying sorry. Then she sent back saying you always start fights when correction it was her fault. Then her and her mom insulted my family to my face. Also she stole my juicy couture pj's and took them on vacation with her and ive yet 2 get them back after 6 months. Her and her mother[who has a job, fake tan and dyed hair] told me i need 2 go get a tan because i look like a disgusting ghost, that my hair was ugly and asked if she could cut my hair before her daughter was seen around me and also said my were way 2 small for my age [im 13 and almost wear a b cup] She always gets mad at me 4 stuff she did. And 4 the worst one, she sent my cuzin and bff a message from my myspace saying how mych i hate them. But i continue to ppologise even when it isnt my fault just because things would be different w/o her.

No comments:

Post a Comment