Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why are guys so confusing?

There's a guy in my cl that I asked to sadie hawkins and apparently he had liked me for a few months but was really shy (This was in early February). We hooked up for a long time at the dance but other than physical attraction I don't think we have a lot of chemistry. I continued liking him because I'd heard rumors that he was going to ask me out. It never happened so I stopped talking to him and then he began avoiding me like the plague. I noticed him looking at me in cl again the other day for the first time in a month, and he talked to me online a few nights ago and apologized for not asking me out. We agreed that we aren't into relationships in high school (I was expecting a date, not for it to go anywhere or get serious) and ended up having a friendly conversation afterwards and he ended it with a "goodnight :)". Yet, he hasn't talked to me at school in ages. We've smiled at each other but that's it. Why did he have that conversation with me? To clear his conscious (for no reason)? Should I even bother building any type of relationship (friendship) with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment