Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anyone experience TRUE LOVE?

As shallow & superficial as this will sound but i just want to know your thoughts on this. I am 24 & in a long term relationship with my boyfriend and its pretty much marriage material. The thing is that I am not really physically attracted to him but I think I do love him..I mean, what is love really??..I think the reason I'm staying is because I don't really want to go back into all that dating/single drama again. And also he is financially very well off which is something i guess all women want.. I don't want to be worried/stressed about bills/morgage payments etc in the future. I don't think I believe in love. I think if you stay with a person long enough you will grow to like (love) them..I know i sound cynical/pessimistic/stupid even..but thats how i feel. But I do have brothers who I would give my life for..I guess thats Love..When you will give your own happiness for another? What are your thoughts/advice on this? Anyone in the same situation? Or have been where I've been?

No comments:

Post a Comment