Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How much is my mustang worth?

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the worth of my mustang. First off I'm in VA. Okay, so it's and ultra blue convertible. Paint is chipping in a few very unnoticeable places and I have one tiny dent under the driver side panel. It's a 1991 5.0. I gotte be honest I don't know a lot on the specs because my brother rebuilt it but it's got a supercharged 5 liter V8. A full intake system, complete MSD system with a blaster and all. New exhaust system. Working convertible top. Racing clutch. And that's about all I know on the rebuild. But pretty much everything is after market. It roars with around 450 hp (according to my brother) and it has NICE chrome cobra 5 point rims. Low profile tires. But the interiordash is pretty much gutted except for the radio because I never finished replacing the interior. Runs great. Sounds amazing and unless you study the body it looks nearly flawless. Was just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment