Monday, August 15, 2011

I think Neutrogena made my skin even worset!! Pleas help?

Alright so i'm 13, my skin wasn't just awful but I had some break outs and stuff and I really really really want to have perfect skin. But i'm on a bit of a budget. So I bought the Neutrogena Wave and a Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser right? I've been using them both over the past few days The Neturgena Wave nightly and usually the Cleanser in the morning. I noticed a few nights ago that I had some break outs on my face where i've never had break outs before and a few black and white heads. My face has a lot more break outs then it did before and it's now REALLY dry. Uhhh where did I go wrong? And what is some great products I could use for my face now that's under $15? Thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment