Thursday, August 11, 2011

I think my husband is having some sort of breakdown?

My husband is usually a happy person, lately we had been having some issues (a lack of , him not wanting to not me) but all in all we had still been getting along great. Last night after his team lost in football he freaked out and left the house. We have a 6 month old baby so I couldn't go racing after him but when he finally came back he was so furious and I got mad at him and said he can't just run off when he gets upset over a stupid football game and he yelled at the top of his lungs "I hate my life!" later clarifying that that includes our marriage, his son, etc. Needless to say his yelling woke the baby and he could really care less. He has been doing this woe is me thing for alittle bit and blaming everyone else for his life being shitty. I don't think we have a shitty life and this morning when I tried to talk to him about last night he just said he over reacted and things will work themselves out. I suggested counselling, I asked him to give me ways I can help, I suggested quitting his job and going back to school to do something he's more interested in. He just shuts me down. I love him and I want us to be a family but I am starting to feel like he is creating a hostile environment for our son and that I should leave him. But I think if I left him he would absolutely breakdown and just up and disappear. I think he is still grieving over the loss of his best friend in a tragic accident 3 years ago, but I don't know how to help him anymore than I have tried to already. I don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment