Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm only 15 and i have NO life & Depressed?

I feel as if i am acually depressed.I just turned fifteen and i feel that i'm missing out more in life.You may say,Go out and do what you want to,But that is extremely hard for me.I Cannot enable myself to go out and do new things for i always feel like i will fail. On the weekends, I stay home and two days in a row, I never go outside,but stay in the huge empty cold home.I feel as if my childhood is ping by.I have No talent,and no fun in my life. I do not have any hobbies and i do not do anything. I just go home, sleep, eat, and then attend school, and over and over again is the same. It has always been like this. One of my clmates acknowlegdes me that i look empty and depressed and i am too young to be like this. I have friends,But it's so hard trusting others.My mother tells me that my age is too high but my mind is too low. I do not make good grades, I Can, but i do not allow myself to.I just stay in this house and see my computer as my talent and as my friend. I don't know what to do anymore. I stay constantly away from my family but extremely close with few friends. When i was thirteen years old, my mother took me to the doctor after my two years of begging. He gave me an anti depressent, and it helped so much but my mother took me off ? i don't know what to say. It seems like i'm ping by life in this house. I don't like to talk to my father at all, i have no relationship with him. It is like he's a stranger in this house.I don't know what to do anymore. It seems like i have NO personality. It saddens me because i feel like a young girl in an 80 year old body. People don't like to get around me,unless i force myself into being something i'm not. What can i do? What do i do? it seems as if i'm ping by meeting the people i should and living the life i have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment