Monday, August 8, 2011

Is this a good resume for a teen with no work experience, not long?

That is very detailed. When looking for a job, you need to see if they have a job description for the job and use terms that they use. For instance, you put that you were a babysitter. If I were going to apply for a job where I was going to be in charge of watching over someone else or others, then I would say "responsible for the care, maintenance and well being of 6 children ages 4-9." And, in a brief review of your jobs and experiences it seems you have a lot more to offer than most that are your age. In fact, my neighbor's son recently graduated from College, and I helped him draft his resume for a job. He actually has less experience than you, with his only job having being a Life Guard. Also, give more information on offices or titles you held while in these clubs, as well as if you learned any skills. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment